With over 12 years of relevant experience in cross-platform skills and quality-integrated methodologies, eiysys adopts a competent global delivery model in providing value-based solutions as well as professional services to clients worldwide. With a high number of registered users across various countries, we are on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We are unique today because we make tomorrow by developing premium Brands, Web portals, and Mobile Apps seeing the future. We integrate marketing and branding with Digital innovations. Apart from being headquartered in the USA and India, we also have offices in the 12 different parts of the world.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craftand write code for server-side web applications. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. You need to develop back-end components, connect the application with the other web services, and support the front-end developers.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic markup.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Follow industry best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Experience in Web Services and Web Services related technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs.
- Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.