With over 12 years of relevant experience in cross-platform skills and quality-integrated methodologies, eiysys adopts a competent global delivery model in providing value-based solutions as well as professional services to clients worldwide. With a high number of registered users across various countries, we are on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We are unique today because we make tomorrow by developing premium Brands, Web portals, and Mobile Apps seeing the future. We integrate marketing and branding with Digital innovations. Apart from being headquartered in the USA and India, we also have offices in the 12 different parts of the world.
Skills & Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or any relative field.
- Proven work experience as a Node.js developer.
- An extensive knowledge of Node.js.
- Proficiency with CSS, AJAX, and HTML.
- Compatibility with Polymer, Closure, and AngularJS.
- Knowledge of web-server optimization and web stack.
- Top-notch analytical and communication skills.
- Developing, testing, and maintaining applications to specified designs & standards using Node.JS.
- Assimilating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments.
- Designing and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it like Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Familiarity with server-side templating languages like such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Understanding of front-end technologies like HTML5,CSS3.
- Ability to integrate the multiple data sources and the databases into one system.
- Sound understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Designing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficiency in understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.