With over 12 years of relevant experience in cross-platform skills and quality-integrated methodologies, eiysys adopts a competent global delivery model in providing value-based solutions as well as professional services to clients worldwide. With a high number of registered users across various countries, we are on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We are unique today because we make tomorrow by developing premium Brands, Web portals, and Mobile Apps seeing the future. We integrate marketing and branding with Digital innovations. Apart from being headquartered in the USA and India, we also have offices in the 12 different parts of the world.
eiysys is searching for a driven and focused frontend developer to become a part of our team. Your job will be to integrate visual elements for our esteemed users to see and interact in the web apps. You must be adept at programming and designing while also possessing an apt skill set for coding. Delivering high-end UI & UX design wireframes is also an essential part of the job. Your proficiency is critical for the firm, so you must be capable of handling deadlines and guidelines.
- HTML/Front-end developer
- PSD to Responsive HTML Conversion
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Maintain and improve the website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum one year experience in UI/front-end development
- Should be experienced in Bootstrap 3/4
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout, aesthetics
- Knowledge of Angular/React/Vue js will be a great plus
- Knowledge in Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Sketch/ Adobe XD will be a great plus
- Experience in Webpack, SASS, Git will be a plus.